Braised Chinese Fillet in Chinese Wine Recipe
Level of Difficulty: ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Serves 2 to 3 persons
|Chicken Drumstick (Boneless)||350 gm|
|Ginger (Sliced)||10 gm|
|Red Chilli (Cut)||25 gm|
|Spring Onion||35 gm|
|Oyster Sauce||35 gm|
|Dark Soya Sauce||20 gm|
|Chinese Wine||50 gm|
- Prepare a medium sized claypot, heat it up and add the corn oil.
- Fry the ginger, shallots and garlic for approximately 1 to 2 minutes until they are fragrant. Add the chicken fillets and fry until they turn opaque.
- Add the oyster sauce, dark soya sauce and chicken powder seasoning and stir. Add in 100ml of water and let it braise for 5 minutes. Add in the red chilli and spring onion and allow it simmer for another minute.
- Pour the chinese wine around the top of the cover and allow it to simmer for another minute.
- Remove and we’re ready to serve!