100% Wagyu Beef Burger Recipe
Level of Difficulty: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Serves 1 person
|Ground Wagyu Beef||300 gm|
|Fine Sea Salt||2 teaspoons|
|Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|Olive Oil||1 teaspoon|
|Raclette Cheese (Optional)||2 slices, melted|
|Dill Pickles||3 slices|
|Red Onion||4 slices|
|Chipotle Mayonnaise||1 spread|
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Shape the burger patty and season it with fine sea salt, freshly ground black pepper with a drizzle of olive oil over the top.
- Grill the patty, turning once, until cooked to desired doneness. Grill the bacon on the side.
- During the last minute of grilling, place two slices of raclette cheese on the patty (optional) and toast the buttered bun, cut-side down.
- Place the lettuces, red onion, tomatoes, patty with melted cheese, dill pickles, crispy bacon on the buns and top with a spread of chipotle mayonnaise.
- Serve immediately with the fries.
Tip: If it requires too much effort, you can order for our takeaway a la carte menu from Crossroads here.