Classic Lime Mojito Cocktail Recipe
Level of Difficulty: ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Serves 1 person
|White Rum||2 ounces|
|Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice||1 ounce|
|Fresh Mint Leaves||4 sprigs, divided|
|Chilled Club Soda||1 can|
|Ice Cubes||1 cup|
|Lychee Syrup||3/4 ounces|
- Wrap a few handfuls of ice cubes in a clean towel or ice crusher bag.
- Use a rolling pin or muddler to tap until all the ice is broken up and crushed from pea-sized to snow-like.
- Add in mint (3 sprigs) and passionfruit seeds, and muddle a few times in a tall glass.
- Pour in the rum and lime juice mixture, and add ice to fill 3/4 of the way and stir.
- Top it off with club soda, more ice (if needed), garnish with mint and serve.
Tip: Besides the Classic Lime Mojito, you can spruce it up with other flavours such as Passionfruit, Peach or Lychee.