Air Fryer Brownies Recipe
Level of Difficulty: ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Serves 4 persons
|All-Purpose Flour||½ cup|
|Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)||6 tablespoons|
|Unsalted Butter||¼ cup, melted|
|Vegetable Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Vanilla Extract||½ teaspoon|
|Baking Powder||¼ teaspoon|
- Sift in the all-purpose flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl.
- Add in the sugar, butter, eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, salt and baking powder.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Grease the baking pan and add in the mixture.
- Preheat your Air Fryer at 165 degrees celsius for 5 minutes prior to baking.
- Place in your preheated Air Fryer and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool in the pan before removing and cutting.
Note: Bake time provided as a guideline. Different Air Fryer models will bake at different rates, so the bake times may vary. Alternatively, you can also use an oven to bake instead.